Thursday, May 28, 2009

10-day hiatus....

i'm on a 10 day break, from school, exams, everything.... haha.... my next paper is on the 8th of june.... so i guess i'll try to use this 10 days productively?

hmm... went for the champs league final game yest(or rather this morn) with diyan and some college frens.... although Man U lost, i was truly entertained.... Barca really deserved the cup as they played superb... oh well Barca is my fav spanish club, so i dont really care which way the result went....

currently feeling very very sleepy, yet am unable to fall asleep.... i had this for few days now(in the hostel mainly)... hopefully my own bed will enable me to get my much needed peaceful slumber.... that reminds me, gotta go catch up on sleep debt.... one debt i wanna pay FAST!!!

No comments: